IT Support & Maintenance
Makonet delivers business computer support and proactive maintenance services through our adhoc or prepay plans. No lock-in contracts, just simple prepay hour blocks with included discounted rates.
Contacting Makonet when you have an IT query is simple. Support issues can either be logged using our automated email system or via our online support portal. Users can easily log in and check ticket status, update notes, upload files, etc. Makonet Support Desk send email notifications when ticket status changes to keep you informed.
Our unique remote support software enables us to remotely log into servers and computers as required. Most issues or requests can be resolved within 15 minutes so your business can continue operating without unnecessary wait times. Need us onsite – no problem. We endeavor to always attend site within the hour as the need arises.
Computer and Laptop Repairs
Having computer problems? No need to put up with a slow, crashing or unreliable computer when Makonet specialize in the following ad-hoc repair services:
- Virus removal with effective anti-virus and anti-spam solutions to prevent reinfection
- Component replacement and upgrades
- Laptop screen and keyboard replacement
- Operating system upgrades and re-installs
- Application installation and configuration
- Data migration
- End-user training (Microsoft Office, Skype etc.)
We can make your PC run better than when it was new with the right tweaks!
Can you afford your servers or network being down for an hour, day, week or longer? What have you done to protect your businesses ability to continue operating without serious downtime and data loss from such a disaster? Disasters are a fact of life. It is not a matter of if, but when a disaster will affect your business. Makonet can implement factors to greatly minimize the likelihood of a significant disaster and get your business operating after a disaster in the quickest possible time. Don’t wait as a disaster could cost you your business.
Remote Access Services
Makonet’s Remote Access Services allow authorized users the freedom to access corporate data in real time from virtually anywhere. As the traditional network perimeter no longer exists, secure and remote access is essential to remain competitive. Users can seamlessly and securely access corporate data as required with minimal interruption using remote computers, laptops, tablets and smart phones using policies based on your security requirement and industry best practice.
Our Remote Access Services include:
- Microsoft Terminal Services including Remote Web Workplace allowing access with a standard web browser
- Citrix XenApp hosted applications using Citrix agents
- Upgrades and migrations of current Citrix and Microsoft products
- Secure corporate e-mail and instant messaging for mobile devices
- VPN (virtual private network) tunnels and FTP (file transfer protocol)